fredag den 15. april 2011

Music Library Structurizer

I just uploaded a web app that I made. It works like this: You create a folder structure with categories and sub-categories; then you define a set of naming schemes to use in those folders; and then you make your final structure. You can see a preview during the process. Scripts are created simultaneously to paste directly in your file operations dialog :)

The scripts made by this tool are just a bit better than what most users would be able to make in a short time themselves. I am not an expert, but I have spent quite a long time figuring out how to avoid a whole host of problems when writing (too) simple title formatting scripts.

Please tell me what you think and report bugs here :)

http://variousproductions.dk/Structurizer/Structurizer.htm

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar